Power Systems Specialists
Massachusetts & New England
Electrical Engineering & Service Co., LLC.
Specializing in Electrical Power Systems, Commissioning, Testing and Evaluation, Repairs, Maintenance, Modification and other services to ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION APPARATUS. This includes, but is not limited to; commissioning and testing of new equipment, circuit breaker testing, protective relay calibration, low and medium voltage circuit breaker upgrade & retrofitting, switchgear upgrades, transformer services, metering installation, power system studies, harmonic & disturbance analysis, IR scanning, used apparatus sales, and technical/training services.
To provide our customers with the highest level of expertise in the field of electrical power distribution systems and services. To help assure that equipment and devices are suitable for service, are reliable, and are safe for operation. Through proper maintenance, testing, and evaluation, we help to extend the useful life of apparatus. By identifying and correcting power system deficiencies or anomalies, we improve the overall health of power systems.
Our Service Center
- 12,000 Square Foot Service Center / Shop / Warehouse
- Fully Equipped Service Shop
- Bus Bar Fabrication Equipment
- Circuit Breaker Test & Repair
- Shop / Fabricating Area / Painting Area / Switchgear Repair
- Relay / Test Area / Bus Bar Fabrication & Design
- In Stock: Switchgear / Circuit Breakers, 480 V – 35 kV