Be Part of our Growing Team
We are currently seeking qualified field service technicians and engineers to join our staff to perform Power Systems Testing Services – Substation & Switchgear Commissioning, Testing, Maintenance, Installations – Protective Relay Testing and Programming, Power Transformers Testing & Repairs, Circuit Breakers (LV & MV), Reclosers, Transfer Switches, etc.
Desired applicants should have previous experience in the Electrical Power Systems field – Testing, Commissioning, or Maintenance of Low, Medium, and or High Voltage Distribution Systems and Apparatus
- NETA LEVEL II or III or equivalent certification
- Engineering Degree or equivalent knowledge
- Experience in Testing CT’s, PT’s, Circuit Breakers, Transformers, Multi-Function Programmable Relays (SEL, BE1, etc.), etc.
- Knowledge of advanced Switchboard or Switchgear Metering and Control systems (troubleshooting, repairs, installations)
- Knowledge of High Current Simulators, VLF Testers, DC Hipots, TTR Testers, Insulation Testers, PQ Analyzers, Relay Test Equipment, etc.